Sunday, June 13, 2004

NEW new site

All right, I admit it! I can't make up my mind! At first I was going with Tripod (and I still will update that site with the links to specific posts), but they aren't very good for file storage. So I have created a new site that will (hopefully) store files and be a mirror to the blog. It is

villageidiot.squarespace.com

They have a really good site update interface. It is free too (you get a 30 day free trial of their pro and then they downgrade you to the whimpier free version). I will post the RPG on it when I get it done (sometime later this summer [hopefully]). For now I have uploaded a cool download I got off of PCWorld.com. It is called Pivot. You can make stick figure animations. It is fairly easy to use, includes a sample animation, and some pre-made stick figures (you can make your own too). It can also export the animations as images for the web. You can find it easily by going to:

bloggertemplates.bravehost.com/files/pivot/

(It is actually http://villageidiot.squarespace.com/display/ShowFiles?moduleId=31692&directoryId=7686, but squarespace allows you to create short links like that [see, it is cool!] But, that is only for pro users.)

Wow, this is the most I have ever written! That's cool!

Note: Edited post at 5:20 PM on 6/14/04. Noticed a typo ("same" instead of "sample").
Note: Edited post on July 12th, to point to the new quick URL, because my free trial expires after today, and it will delete the URL mappings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home