Tuesday, August 24, 2004

So close, yet so far...

Well, I am almost done with the basic dark template. I just haven't gotten the images to work...yet. Also, I need to redo the website to make it all standardized-like and, well I have to do that with the templates too. The version 3.0 of the templates will include:
  • A Readme File
  • An "Is there an update" URL
  • (for Custom templates only) Several drop in place searches and cool places to link to

I will hopefully get them finished this weekend, or at least by the time the fair rolls into town.

Also, I had to deal with my templates not being compatible with the Blogspot ads, and now the Navbar (that thingy up at the top). However, the Navbar was a simple fix. A couple of <.br.> tags and the problem fixed itself! I am also adding an <.//INSERT. ADSENSE .HERE//.> tag into the template in response to Blogger's invitation to make money off your blog. I probably will not decide to do that, but anything is possible! (Money is ALWAYS a good thing)

Bad news, at the time I finished this post (4:30 PM PST) school begins in 14 hours and 10 minutes or so (it begins at 7:45 AM tomorrow, feel free to correct my countdown if you so wish).

(Remove the . s from the tags)

Note (added on 8/30/04): I can't add Adsense to my blog, you must be 18 or older, and (if you read my profile), I am only 15.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terrible lie said...

do you know how to put music on?
i want music on my site

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home