Monday, June 14, 2004

I HATE TEMPLATE EDITING!!!

I got this really neat "Yahoo" Blogger Template off of blogger-templates.blogspot.com, I removed the little Yahoo ad between the top navigation and the search and I modified the search to use Google. It looked fine, so I copied it into the Blogger Template window and clicked preview. Horror!!!!! The sidebar was totally messed up! It was horrid! So I tried making some modification. Tried again. It didn't look different! I have decided to revert to the old template. I am going to create another blog and experiment with the template there. Then, once I get it working, I will change this blog to be total "Google Hacked Yahoo!" theme. I will give the theme once I get it done. Then the fun begins. I will make it "Dark Yahoo!" I hate the whole light scheme, I like the dark ones. I will modify the top navigation to bend it to my will. Basically, It will look like Yahoo, but be nothing like it. I will modify this post with the URL of the experiment blog as soon as I get it made.

The url is templateexperiment.blogspot.com.

Note: Modified post on July 12th, the URL was incorrect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home