Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sorry about things.

I know I haven't been on in a while. I really need to start blogging every day. Even if it is just a small, nearly meaningless link a day. My new year's resolution: make a blog post at least every other day (except when I do not have access to a computer). Now for some other items of business:

  • A friend of mine is making "Portable Firefox CD." Basically, with this, Firefox runs off of the CD. This was designed for use in our school, where they will not allow people to install stuff, and IE is (mostly) the only browser available. Our school district's proxy is already in the CD thanks to the "SwitchProxy" Extension. However, it did not work on MOST computers because the autorun runs a batch (.bat) file, which are blocked on the Windows 98 computers (99% of the library's). However I did show him an autorun program that could replace the batch file. Hopefully he will have implemented it and on the 3rd we will have a successful autorun Windows 98 test.
Links:
Well, I think that is all for now. I'll blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home