Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sorry.

I admit it! I have ignored this blog during the past week. I just played N64, played a few games on the internet, and didn't do anything toward the blogger templates. So I am now about a week behind schedule. That's OK. I will hopefully do Custom Yahoo! Light today. Then next week, I just change a few images and a few color codes and, TADA!, I am complete. I promise I will be done by the end of next week.

Just remember what I did this last week was NOTHING. Oh, don't play Mario Party (1) with the regular N64 controller. Some of the games require you to spin the control stick around really fast. The regular controller (packaged with the N64, if you bought new) gives you blisters, because there are grooves. Get a different controller, with a softer (or at least smoother) pad for the control stick. That's all I have to say for today.

P.S. Sorry, I lied again. I didn't do anything toward the template. I'll do it, eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home