Thursday, July 01, 2004

Not again...

Well, I have been falling behind again. This last weekend and Monday-Tuesday I went camping. Mon. we went in the motorhome, and we brought along the laptop (the ONLY computer I use for writing this blog, I'm sitting on the floor and writing this :) ). So, to try to catch up, I did the Custom Yahoo! Light template. Find out more at

bloggertemplates.bravehost.com/templates/customlight

I will post it on the website shortly. Now to some bad news. First, I will no longer host the images for the templates. You must do it yourself. But that's OK! Second, I found out that when I get braces in September, I will be in for "no longer than 18 months," unless of course, my mouth starts acting strange. Then I will have to be in longer. There were a few problems, but so many solutions and combinations of solutions, I couldn't keep up. I'll just let my parents decide all this stuff!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home