Monday, July 12, 2004

Changes

Well, I found out the Squarespace's URL mappings is a premium feature, and I don't plan on paying for it (I might if I could), so I have had to change all the links on this blog. I have put notes where I have changed things. You can now access the new site at

bloggertemplates.bravehost.com

This will just lead you to the villageidiot.squarespace.com site, but I have moved the structure of the URL mappings.

Also, as I have mentioned in a previous post, I will no longer host the images. I don't want the hastle. USE YOUR OWN BANDWIDTH!!! I shall begin work on the Dark themes this week. It will be easier (I have already got the sidebar working), but harder (I need to figure out what color codes effect what, what colors to use, and I have to modify some images). Hopefully the templates will be done by the end of July. Then I can work endlessly on the RPG (or, at least, a "Trial Version" of it).

Also, I take back what I said about Squarespace being great. They are going to put ads on the pages. (If only I had a credit card and about $10 a month...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home